1. As of September 30, 2020, data on file at Align Technology.
2. SmartTrack material moves teeth into place 75% more predictably then clear aligners made from a single layer 0.030 inch EX30 material. Align Technology, data on file.
3. Data from a survey of 78 orthodontists (from NA, EMEA, APAC) experienced in treating teenagers (minimum of 40 cases, prior 8 months) with Invisalign clear aligners, regarding teenagers with permanent dentition; doctors were paid an honorarium for their time.
4. Based on a survey of n=303 parents of children 6-10 who would be open to considering orthodontic treatment if recommended by their dentist or orthodontist, who were asked the question “Which of the following orthodontic treatments would you prefer for your child age 6-10?” and were shown images and a short description of treatment options.
5. Based on the global limited market release (LMR), which included NA, EMEA and APAC regions, 54 Invisalign orthodontists and a total enrollment of 784 patients. 31 of the 54 Invisalign orthodontists in the LMR responded to the question: “Please indicate your agreement with the following statement: “Offering Invisalign First treatment will grow my practice” Agreement scale is 1-4 with 1 being “very unlikely” and 4 being “very likely”.
6. Data on file, Align Technology (as of March 30, 2019) [Note: From page 23 of ‘Ortho 2020 messaging framework’.]
7. An independent evaluation among all iTero Element orthodontic users indicates sustained average/additional Invisalign increase of 12.42 cases through 12 months and 33.05 cases through 24 months. Retrospective data evaluation and quantitative analysis completed by Dr. MacKay, University of Memphis; 495 orthodontic practices worldwide. Accepted for publication Journal of Clinical Dentistry. Study sponsored by Align Technology.
8. From a survey of 101 Orthodontists and General Dentists (from US, Canada and UK in July 2018; GP=60, Ortho=41) who used the Invisalign Outcome Simulator in the past year and were asked: “For the patients who were presented the option of Invisalign treatment in the past 12 months, and for whom you have used the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, what percentage of these patients started Invisalign treatment?”
9. Emir Yuzbasioglu et al. Comparison of digital and conventional impression techniques: evaluation of patients’ perception, treatment comfort, effectiveness and clinical outcomes. BMC Oral Health. Published online January 30, 2014 (n = 24 in a study comparing polyether with Cerac).
10. Align Technology, Dane własne z 2019 r. .